Technical Director WoodWorks - remote

Are you a design professional or sustainability consultant who’s tired of being stuck behind a desk? Are you qualified to join a team of wood design experts who provide technical support and education to engineers, architects, developers and others throughout the U.S.? Do you want to contribute to more sustainable cities?

This Technical Director position is focused on educating designers about the embodied carbon benefits of wood construction via structural whole building life cycle assessments (WBLCA) and encouraging widespread adoption of consistent, science-based WBLCA practices. The team of Technical Directors in WoodWorks’ Project Resources & Solutions Division functions as industry experts on all topics related to wood design and construction. This position is intended to enhance the team’s expertise in the area of environmental sustainability and serve a vital role in coordinating and communicating the wood industry’s messages with internal and external audiences.

This is a remote, home based office position in the United States with frequent travel.

WoodWorks is America’s ‘go to’ organization for project assistance and resources related to commercial and multi-family wood buildings—and we’re looking for a skilled professional to be part of our team. In addition to an impressive compensation and benefits package, WoodWorks offers an enjoyable team atmosphere, the opportunity to become an expert in wood structures, schedule flexibility, and the chance for a rewarding career in the wood industry.

To learn more about this position: please visit Find Your Next Career at WoodWorks - WoodWorks | Wood Products Council
or e-mail your resume to Careers@WoodWorks.org
to set up a time to discuss the position further.

Highly interested! Let me know if it is still available

Hi Mike, Can you message me at julie.gibson@findyourengineer.com? I’d be happy to speak more with you about this role. Warm regards, Julie