2023 Built Green Conference Call for Proposals
2023 Built Green Conference
September 14th, 2023
Lynnwood Event Center - Lynnwood, WA
We are planning our annual Built Green Conference and we invite YOU to submit a proposal for a breakout session! All submissions must be received by Friday, May 19, 2023.
Do you have…
- Experience with implementing trailblazing building strategies that you can show us in a case study?
- Insight on reducing carbon emissions through energy and material efficiencies?
- Expertise on innovative incentive policies that promote green home construction and retrofits?
- A compelling story of incorporating equity into your company or projects?
If your answer is yes, we would like to invite you to participate in this year’s Built Green Conference!
To facilitate robust conversations, the conference is looking to feature sessions that educate about green building in the topics of:
- Cutting-edge building and material science
- Implementable progressive policy
- Measuring carbon in buildings
- Innovative remodeling
- Green workforce development
- Market-defining real estate trends
- Affordably delivering housing
- Inspiring change or leadership
If you’re interested in presenting, moderating a panel, or facilitating a roundtable at this year’s conference, fill out a proposal submission form and don’t forget to submit your proposal by May 19.