HELP!?! Looking for a retrofit case study to use in class this spring

Hello, I’m teaching an LCA class this spring quarter and the case study I planned to use fell through. I’m looking to find a mid size renovation project (preferred) or a new project for the students to evaluate using a range of LCA tools. What I’d need:
At a minimum:

• Floor plans/sections/elevations
    Ideal addition
  • Cost estimate and/or quantity take offs
    Please email me directly at ksimonen@uw.edu if you know of a project that could work for this.
    Thanks!
    Kate

We are enclosing our profile. Kindly assist.GREEN EAST MASTER LTD power point (1) (1) (1).pdf (2.5 MB) Cimexpan Presentation Edited (1) (1).pdf (1.8 MB)

Hi Kate,
Steven Winter Associates is a consultant on the adaptive reuse of a landmarked 1970 5-story concrete panel former office building designed by Marcel Breuer that is being converted (currently in construction) to a hotel with Passive House EnerPhit, LEED Platinum, all-electric, Energy Star and NetZero energy goals. If you’re interested, reach out to me at SWA and we can discuss what would be involved in making this a viable project for your class(es). My colleague Kai Starn and I are very interested in doing an embodied case study on the building.
Best,
Catherine

Hello!
Is there an approximate area range for what you would consider mid-size?
Thank you,
Mallory

Hi Kate, what size and where in a project are you hoping to tap into? Seattle Public Schools has some recently completed renovations with additions (Webster and Bagley, both elementary schools).