The Carbon Leadership Forum is hiring for several new positions that will support our mission to reduce embodied carbon reductions in the built environment, including for a new research initiative from the Department of Energy’s ARPA-E program, for which CLF will investigate the science and methods of carbon drawdown and storage, and develop a robust LCA framework and ecosystem of tools that can support the flow of data on novel materials into robust, comparative Whole Building Life Cycle Analysis (WBLCA) tools.
- Postdoctoral Scholar: Computational Methods for LCA Tools Development
- Buildings and Material Researcher (Research Engineer 2)
- Buildings and Material Researcher (Research Engineer 3)
- Buildings and Material Researcher (Research Engineer 4)
- Research Coordinator
- Postdoctoral Scholar: LCA Data analyst
Take a look at the details for all of our open and upcoming positions on our careers page.