Looking for panelists based in NYC!

The Structural Engineers Association of New York’s Sustainable Design Committee and Young Member group are coming together to put on an exciting in-person event in April!

We’re looking for panelists who have had an integral role in driving sustainable design initiatives within their firm. With this event we’re hoping to inspire young engineers who are passionate about sustainability in structural engineering to be the change they want to see in the industry. To partake in this event, you don’t have to be a structural engineer, but you should have advice that is applicable throughout our AEC industry.

Please let me know if you’re interested in being a panelist, or know someone who might be a good fit, and I can provide even more information!

@co2363

Hi Candice,
I am an Architectural engineer and researcher, working on embodied emission reduction through early-stage design. One of our projects is about early-stage structural design and carbon reduction potential. I think this project is a good fit for your event.
Let me know if you want a demo and chat more about it.

Cheers
Mahsa Torabi