CLF’s Embodied Carbon Roundtable has the following objectives:
Share news, strategic plans, resources, and tools related to embodied carbon.
Report planning and future dates for conferences, webinars, and meetings.
Inspire and facilitate ongoing communication and conversation among key leaders related to embodied carbon.
Encourage convergence on shared embodied carbon terminology, data standards, benchmarks, and targets for embodied carbon reduction.
Meeting date May 6. 26 attendees, 90 minute meeting
Starring Hudson Worsley
Materials & Embodied Carbon Leaders’ Alliance (MECLA) brings together the drive to reduce embodied carbon in the building and construction industry. MECLA is determined to transform the building and construction sector to reach Net-Zero emissions. MECLA recognizes the growing demand for lower and zero-carbon materials worldwide and, MECLA is keen to explore how we can work together to move Australia towards a zero-carbon economy and position Australia in the top five zero-carbon materials suppliers.
- Meghan Lewis – CLF/C40 Policy Tool announcement
- Meghan Byrne - CLF - Net Zero Buildings Promotion Week
- Webly Bowles - New Building Institute
If you’re interested in supporting a similar code for the International Building code and can be in Louisville, KY (not TN) on September 21st, we would love to coordinate. You do need to be their in person. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patric Langevin - Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Chris Magwood - Builders for Climate Action
- Bruce King – Ecological Building Network
- Kayleigh Houde - MEP 2040
- Monika Henn - ULI
- Debbie Weyl - WRI
- Luca Giovanetti - WBCSD
2022 WBCSD Transformation Matrix Links to Vision 2050
- Renilde Becque
IDDI (Industrial Deep Decarbonization Initiative)
- Stacy Smedley - Building Transparency
- Ken Levenson - Passive House Network
- Peter Bacas - Port of New York/New Jersey
- Meilissa Morancy - AIA
- Nakita Reed - Zero Net Carbon Coalition (ZNCC)
- Jaime Van Mourik - U.S. Department of Energy Building Technologies Office
- Rebecca Esau - RMI
- Marnese Jackson - Midwest Building Decarbonization Coalition (link but no report)
- Pamela Conrad - Climate Positive Design
Tool for the exterior built environment: