The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 10 is issuing a Request for Applications (RFA) from eligible entities to improve community health, resilience, and/or sustainability through pollution prevention and/or sustainable materials management implementation: Healthy Resilient and Sustainable Communities Grants in Region 10 | EPA Grants | US EPA
EPA Region 10 anticipates awarding approximately $120,000 under this announcement. Awards will be issued and managed through EPA’s Region 10 Office. EPA anticipates awarding 2-4 grants, ranging from $30,000 to $60,000. Electronic applications are due by Friday, April 30, 11:59 pm, (EDT) submitted through grants.gov.
Eligible applicants include:
• Region 10 states, local governments, city or township governments
• Independent school district governments
• State-controlled institutions of higher education
• Non-profit organizations
• Community-based grassroots organizations
• Federally recognized tribes and intertribal consortia
Eligible projects must take place within Region 10, which includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.
Region 10 will host two informational webinars:
• Thursday, February 25th, 2-3pm PST. Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7836173604394787595
• Wednesday, March 3rd, 11am-12pm PST. Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/648640804855662603