June 17th Webinar: EPA funding for small businesses related to Deconstruction & Building materials with reduced embodied impacts

EPA’s 2020-2021 SBIR Phase I solicitation is anticipated to open in late June 2020. The solicitation purpose is to support eligible small businesses in the development and commercialization of innovative environmental technologies. EPA is calling for small businesses to apply for Phase I awards for up to $100,000 to demonstrate proof of concept in one of the SBIR solicitation topic areas. Successful Phase I awardees are eligible to receive Phase II funding, up to $400,000 for two years, through an additional application process.

Join EPA for an informational webinar on EPA’s upcoming 2020-2021 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase I solicitation.

Webinar Date/Time:
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Register here:

Topics eligible for funding related to materials in the Built Environment include:
• New applications for industrial non-hazardous secondary materials and food processing byproducts
• Safe building deconstruction tools or safety equipment
• Building materials that improve energy efficiency and have reduced embodied impacts

For more information on EPA’s SBIR program and funding opportunities: https://www.epa.gov/sbir

2 Likes