Welcome to the Wisconsin Regional Hub

Join us in decarbonizing the built environment in Wisconsin -

Better buildings for a better planet

As the Regional Wisconsin Hub of the Carbon Leadership Forum, we:

​Recruit

A Network of Practitioners​
Conduct outreach and build a network of stakeholders across a diverse range of specialties who are motivated to lower the embodied carbon emissions within our built environment.

Educate

Through Relevant Programming
​Organize relevant education programs across a wide range of topics related to embodied carbon, leveraging local expertise and relevant case studies for work happening across Wisconsin.

Empower Action

Through Goal-Oriented Focus Groups
Create working groups that allow subject-matter experts to have detailed conversations grounded in idea-sharing and problem-solving.​

Network

Create Valuable Relationships Among Peers​ ​
Create a fun and inclusive environment where all can connect, share and learn around an interest in embodied carbon.

Hi Andrew

I don’t know how regionally-focused you are, but if you want to include folks from other states in your network, I would be happy to be part of it. I am a consulting engineer with over 20 years experience in building and energy systems, focused particularly on innovation within the built environment. Feel free to email me: greenengineer@lorax.org

Brent,
Are you in touch with the folks who are leading the SF Bay area CLF Regional Hub? (assuming you live in the SF area?)