Interact with and learn from industry leaders, those that develop ASCE/SEI standards, and practice/academic experts on Building, Bridge, Career Development/Business & Professional Practice and more, and earn up to 13 Professional Development Hours (PDHs). Special sessions include:
- Millennium Tower - The Story
- FIU Pedestrian Bridge Collapse
- Conceptual Design of Bridges and Buildings - The Sequel
- Don’t Touch That Dial! Professional Liability Case Study Marathon
- Confidential Reporting on Structural Safety in the United States
Make new connections for resources in the Exhibit Hall, and enjoy mixing at the Women in Structural Engineering (WiSE) Reception and CSI party Celebrating the Future of Structural Engineering.