Difference results based on defining different location for the same building Revit file

Hi everone,

I exported the pdf report of Tally for a Revit model of a building which is in the USA. Then I just changed the location of it to a European city and made a new result. The purpose has been to examine if Tally justifies the used database based on the location. The results are different. However, the explanations of the reports are kinda same and tell the US. context database is used for both results. It is a little bit confusing for me. I would be so thankful if anybody has an opinion that can clarify it.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Respectfully,
Mahboobeh

@mahboobeh0 how exactly did you change the location? The underlying material data in Tally does not change with location, it is really not built to reflect regional manufacturing data. The only thing that would change regionally would be operational impacts, since you can choose the regional grid mixes for electricity and natural gas. Note that neither of those selections affects data for the construction materials.

Dear Vaclav,

Thanks for your response! You are right. It was just a mistake.

Respectfully,
Mahboobeh